Monday, February 18, 2013

Geoff takes me to Hawaii for our anniversary

I told Geoff that it was so nice to take me to Hawaii for our wedding anniversary. ;)


 Happy 8th Anniversary to us!


We had a nice dinner at the Ushio Tei Japanese restaurant at the Marriott Ihilani Hotel



I'm getting to this blog post late so it will be a quick one.  I'm enjoying listening to the wind rush through the Travelers Palm outside my window and just happy with all that Heavenly Father has blessed me with.  Yesterday was Geoff and my 8th wedding anniversary.  All of you who know Geoff know that I am extremely blessed to be married to him and he has blessed me so much.  We come as a package deal and do everything together and are a perfect match for each other.

We were a little disappointed in the Japanese food.  It was good just not what you would hope for at a nice and some what expensive place like this.  Someone really needs to start up an amazing Japanese restaurant on the Leeward side of the island where we are!  We've tried 3 and this one was the best but still not quite up to par with our particular Japanese tastes.

What we saw after dinner was simply amazing though!...
These aren't very good pictures due to the low lightening, but at the Ihilani hotel they have hammer head sharks swimming around in little ponds you can walk around!  We were so surprised!




There were sting rays, star fish and other cool sea creatures too! We're excited to go back when it's sunny & take the girls to show them!
After that we walked along the beach & listened to the waves & looked at the stars & agreed that we are very blessed to have each other for eternity :)

No comments:

Post a Comment