Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Geoff took me to Japan for our 11th Wedding Anniversary! ;)

Our Winter semester ended on Friday and what a semester it has been! We have been so busy that I haven't had time to blog like I had planned so I hope to squeeze in the time to add blog posts when I can.

This is backing up to February again...

We celebrated our 11th wedding anniversary on February 16th. When some of our students found out it was going to be our anniversary soon they offered to babysit the girls for us while we went on a date! It was so fun to go out and spend time with just the 2 of us. Our first night off since we've been here. We went to a yaki niku restaurant that is close to our apartment and it was delicious! Yaki niku means "grilled meat" and is really fun because you have a little grill at your table and cook the thinly sliced meat and vegetables that you ordered and then dip them in a delicious sauce. Unfortunately the pictures I have are terrible because my phone only takes good pictures outside in full sunlight but here is what I have.

Here is our meal of rice (which is so delicious in this reason)









2 comments: